- All content and images published on the site swottows.com are protected by copyright. Their replication requires permission.
- It is possible to cite the content of the website swottows.com in accordance with the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights. Note in this case is as follows: Title of the article, http://swottows.com (date).
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Google Analytics Advertising Features allow you to enable features in Analytics that aren’t available through standard implementations (e.g. Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Although on the page swottows.com often practical solutions are presented, they are not equally effective for everyone. You should not use everything given unconditionally. Appearing tips should be closely analysed, compared with your own case, or confronted with other similar publications, and then, if they seem to be appropriate in a particular case, put into practice.
- The author has made every effort in order to show complete and accurate information on this website. He is taking no responsibility neither for its use, nor for the associated potential infringement of patents or copyrights. The author is not responsible for damages resulting from the use of information included on the site.
- The author’s articles included on http://swottows.com are always consistent with the author’s opinion.